I went to sleep with candles burning - woke up to a circle of flame on the rug. Thought, "Tits. Better put the rug in the bath and turn the taps on." TIP: Don't put a burning rug into a fibre glass bath. I caused about £5000 of damage to the house and was coughing up smoky black phlegm for a few weeks. Can you beat that?
( , Tue 2 Mar 2004, 17:48)
« Go Back
ME and my mates decided to make a morter. So off we go to tesco and the local diy shop, buying cans of hair spray, drain pipes, blow torch and butane cans, firelighters, asked if we're up to anything dodgy we replied "no" :)
Dug a hole in the ground, put plastic pipe in it, set fire to the bottom with the firelighters and put a can of hairspray at the bottom, then got my friend to shoot the can with an air rifle at rather close range. Unfortunatly he is fine and still blowing things up.
This thing gave off one hell of a draught, it was cold out, and the blast of hot hairspray smelling air warmed us right up. If you look at the pic you can see the can actually launching into the air, this was our only sucessful attempt, it wentt about 40 foot into the air. Was really cool
Edit: Don't try this at home?
click me for a bigger version
( , Fri 5 Mar 2004, 4:10, closed)
« Go Back